Thank you Marilyn for this wonderful recipe using BROOC Organic Butter Olive Oil.
Here's recipe for Honey Roasted Root Vegetables:
- 2 cup coarsely chopped peeled sweet potato
- 2 cup coarsely chopped peeled white potato
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peeled turnip
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsnip
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup pure honey
- 2 tbsp BR Olive Oil Co Organic Butter
- 1/2 tsp salt, cooking spray
Preheat oven to 450. Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in large bowl; toss to coat. Place vegetable mixture on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450 for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size 1/2 cup).