"This is my favorite use for the organic garlic infused olive oil. Seriously, I eat this at LEAST once a week." by Megan Sims.
- 1/2 cup Organic BROOC Organic Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole 14.5 ounce can diced (or whole) tomatoes
- 1 whole, drained, 4 oz can of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Preference of amount Jumbo Or Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt And pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, minced
- 6 oz pasta of choice
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta (I prefer spaghetti or linguine) until it is just over halfway done. It should still be a little firm. In large skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat for about a minute. Add in tomatoes, wine, and salt and pepper. Stir and let simmer for about 10 mins. In separate pan, cook shrimp. Prepare aluminum foil "pockets" large enough to hold each portion of pasta dish, fill (I always prefer to start filling with drained pasta, then shrimp, then sauce), and wrap pocket tightly. Place aluminum foil pockets into oven for 15 minutes.