- 2 tablespoons BROOC Butter Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons BROOC Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed wild mushrooms (such as cremini, shiitake and oyster),
- 2 large shallots(diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup BROOC Sherry Reserve
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Heat Butter & Wild Mushroom & Sage olive oil in large sauce pan.Add shallots and sauté for 3 minutes, then add mushrooms and thyme cook 10 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add stock bring to bill the simmer for 15 minutes.Stir in heavy cream, sherry, sea salt and pepper them simmer for minutes to let thicken to creamy soup consistency. Mix in parsley and serve.
Makes 8 servings.